Monica Bond, Circulation Manager for McKnight’s Long-Term Care News & Assisted Living, asked me to inform Elder Guru readers that they are offering another “Online Expo” this year on March 23rd and 24th. The expo consists of five free webcasts and virtual exhibition booths. The event is free and if you need continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain a professional license, you can get one CEU for each webcast.
The webcasts include:
- Technology: new technology, new legal challenges
- Wound Care: managing unavoidable pressure ulcers
- Capital: the changing capital landscape – and what it means for you
- Payment: leaving Medicare dollars on the table?
- Quality: embracing the QIS as a quality improvement tool
Attending the Expo is easy! You simply need to register to attend at www.mcknights.com/expo. They will send out a reminder along with a schedule to all registrants, two days prior to the events start.